Woohoo i love Ketosis

janinelee123

Know I shouldn't but I weighed myself yesterday morning on day 2 and was the same as I expected and then this morning I just knew I was in ketosis so jumped on the scales and iv lost 3.5lb. That's just the boost I needed to carry on. Iv got a 30th birthday party to go to tonight with a chocolate fountain, buffet and designer cupcakes but I'm gonna sit there with my ice cold water and a big smile on my face :)

Good for you Janine! Hope you enjoyed the party...nothing beats feeling strong and in control on this!!

The party was really good but really hard. It was my biggest test yet! Sitting there with my glass of water and ice whilst everyone else was drinking and having food. The curry smelt soooo nice and then they had designer cup cakes which nearly killed me! Haha but saying that, once everyone had eaten, I was so happy that I hadn't caved that I didn't even want anything. Im still finding it hard to have the shakes tho. I'm on 2 a day and they are making me really want to be sick. I hope that improves x

well done for staying strong :) have u tried the shakes as a mousse? the choc one is really yummy and rich, maybe worth a try if you cant get on with the shakes xx

I tried that this morning an it's much better! I just can't stand the strawberry and only have 2 chocolate left to lay me until Tuesday when I can get the the pharmacy. I just hope I last. Lol

Hi I've only just started LT aswell, I've only got choc shakes but I didn't like it as a mousse unfortunately, will definately try another flavour next time though as its already boring and Its only day 3! Think I might try the soup as Im craving hot food...

Hi K, I wish I liked the soup but I can't stand it. Last time I did LT I only like the strawberry shakes but now I can't stand them so I'm going to get the chocolate when I get weighed and maybe a day of vanilla just to try it :)

Yea iv heard that too so might try it. I'm sticking to it no matter what! I'm on day 4 and have lost7.5lb already (I know I shouldn't be weighing myself lol) so happy and determined now x

ohh ive really tried not to weigh in but I cant halp myself!!! if you add a sweetner so the shakes they can taste better if your wanting a sweet fix :) also ice blended up in the shakes makes them taste like mcdonalds shakes :D (at least u can pretend they are!!) xx

The party was really good but really hard. It was my biggest test yet! Sitting there with my glass of water and ice whilst everyone else was drinking and having food. The curry smelt soooo nice and then they had designer cup cakes which nearly killed me! Haha but saying that, once everyone had eaten, I was so happy that I hadn't caved that I didn't even want anything. Im still finding it hard to have the shakes tho. I'm on 2 a day and they are making me really want to be sick. I hope that improves x

Y are u only on 2 shakes a day hun x

I'm on day 5 and not sure if I'm in ketosis. How do I know?

I got a metally taste in my mouth on the evening of day 3 and 4, which now stays with me.. also my appetite has suppressed. Is there any signs that ur kind odlf seeing but not sure about?xx

well my breath absolutely stinks which is so embarrassing and I've had a metallic taste in my mouth since day 2! Is this it because I was expecting a lot more :(

I think u may be there. I was also expecting more but nothing new since day 3 so looks like that's it! How r u feeling?xx

I feel ok just the hungriest I have been! Think I am going to go for a walk to take my mind off it. I'm yet to have my last shake so should be ok after :girlpower:

Hi,

I'm at the end of day 3 and I couldn't help having 2 extra shakes today as I was so hungry. Do you think this will slow down going into ketosis?

L

Hi,

I'm at the end of day 3 and I couldn't help having 2 extra shakes today as I was so hungry. Do you think this will slow down going into ketosis?

L

hey im on day 1 (second time on tfr) i really dont think you should have more shakes as its increasing your calorie intake and ketosis only happens as you are having so few, in future you should try a cup of sweeteed tea oor coffee (black of course) or extra water, just to keep on track. good luck xx

hi, why are you only having 2 a day surely you need to have the 3 to be getting enough calories? xx

Back