Total Solution Woohoo I'm back - 2013 is MY year

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by precious, 22 January 2013.

1. precious

precious Well-Known Member

Hey minis,

Happy new year my darlings how are you all -hope you all had a fabulous fabulous Christmas and new years.

Not been on minis for what seems like forever - I've been living it up in Dubai for the last few months had a totally fabulous time and got back this weekend... I'm going back again for 8 weeks in the summer and I cannot wait - gonna be totally awesome...

Anyhow... I'm back day one completed yesterday and day 2 today so far all going well...
    ive joined the gym which I'll be starting next week - this week I just want to ease myself into the shakes. And I need to get my gym stuff - new year new clothes and all that :D

I hope to catch up with everyone over the coming days.... Ive got no scales so no idea what I weigh but right now my focus is just how my clothes feel...

Soooo let's crack on this is OUR year happy Tuesday everyone

Last edited: 22 January 2013
  2. ED.

ED. Champion Weight Gainer.

Good luck! :) xx
  3. precious

Day 2 done - not struggling as such but guess the little voice sometimes thinks differently gotta shake them off and carry on ...

Was out shopping earlier and bought a couple of tops hoping they will spur me on :)

Hope everyone's had a good day pxx
  4. precious

Thank you my lovely :)
  5. KatieLouise23

KatieLouise23 Well-Known Member

Yay I found your diary!!! Look forward to reading your progress. I am joining a gym next week :/ xx
  6. precious

Day 5 - still going strong

Another pack left to have and some coke zero as a treat looking forward to it :)

Have a top weekend everyone

Happy Friday

7. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Well done darlin xx
  8. notsoskinnymarge

notsoskinnymarge Well-Known Member

Hey Precious :D
    How are you doing ?
  9. Lanarkwitch

Lanarkwitch Well-Known Member

Hey Precious I'm back to, another dress to fit into for my 40th in a couple of weeks!! How you getting on?
  10. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

hellloooooo Presh!!!!!!!!! where are ya? are ya still with us huni? how ya doing babe? x x x x