WooHoo..My hubby has joined SW

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I am absolutely delighted that my hubby has decided to join SW and signed up this evening! Not only do I get a free week next week ;) but we really will be doing everything together.
I am so lucky that my OH does most of the cooking and has taken a huge interest in SW and given me massive support.
He only needs to lose a few pounds but as he is already really into SW cooking he wants to understand it more, so he can adapt recipes. We have a lot of SW cookbooks which he is constantly reading.
Our only problem will be to decide what plan. I only do EE, but he kind of fancies red, but thankfully likes EE too. Perhaps we will compromise on days... let's see!
We are having our SW party in 2 weeks time and he is already planning what he will make for the tester! Happy days!

Hiya

It does help to have hubby on board doesn't it? I've even roped in my son who loves cooking (doesn't need to lose weight, quite the opposite, he's very sporty and only 11 so needs the fuel as much as anything) and they both question 'how many syns'? and 'is this free?' :D

Linda

It's so much easier when your other half is also doing SW with you. My husband has done SW with me although he doesn't come to class. It's great being able to cook the same for us and that he takes an interest in it. However it is infuriating sometimes when he loses a lot more than me. He's now almost at target so he's relaxed a bit on his syns to let me catch up.

Good for hubby! My OH never actually joined SW but has food optimised with me since the start - he does a lot of the cooking too, and he actually did it all at the beginning as I was pretty "ill" I'm afraid ..... but together we managed to shift 8st to get to the Mr&Mrs finals at SW head office in March this year - we've lost even more weight since then - he's now below his original target, and maintaining well, and I'm nearly there too!

I'm sure food optimising really is a new way of eating for us for life - we love it!

Best o'luck'n'stuff to hubby and yourself however much or little you want to lose!

Back