Woohoo!!

joyo

Hello all!!
I have got to share this with someone 'cos I am sooooo please!

I didn't have a great week diet wise last week but was 100% yesterday. I decided to have a sneaky peek at the scales this morning & I am now under 13 stone! :D

Bouyed up by this I decided to try on a pair of size 14 jeans from Debenhams that I got for Christmas 4 years ago - and they fit!!! They are a bit tight but they do up & I am wearing them right now. As my other jeans were getting a bit loose I was beginning to think I was a bit of a supermodel -LOL- :8855:. So this 'snugness' is a good reminder to me that I still have a way to go & a great incentive to keep 100%.

Its also reminded me of how effective the diet is if I stick to it - even if its at a day at a time.

Well done, that must be a great feeling!

Congrats that is brill. I am with you on the jeans thing as I managed to get on a pair of size 14's which don't contain any lycra stretch. Very pleased with myself xXx

Well done, I like the feeling of tight jeans too as it keeps me on the straight and narrow (most of the time).

well done thats great news, think i'll need to get more clothes soon as well lol

wow well done Joyo!
that must be a super feeling!:talk017:

it looks like we started off very similar sizes with similar goals! how long did it take u to break into those 12's? i cant wait to be below 13stone!
how long has it taken you?

i cant even imagine the joy/feeling of being 11stone something!

wow well done Joyo!
that must be a super feeling!:talk017:

it looks like we started off very similar sizes with similar goals! how long did it take u to break into those 12's? i cant wait to be below 13stone!
how long has it taken you?

i cant even imagine the joy/feeling of being 11stone something!

5 weeks. (Including 1 really rubbish week & 1 so so week) Went shopping for some holiday clothes yesterday & enjoyed it for the 1st time in ages. 3 1/2 weeks to my holiday so am hoping to loose a bit more by then.

Congrats joyo...great incentive for you to keep going and a great incentive for me knowing that this diet works if you stick with it! Well done.
Gx

Back