Woohoo!

atchonblimp21

...I lost 3lbs this morning at Weigh-In, I never lose that much !!! ...and got my 2 stone sticker...and we have a perminant consultant now our temp has left and she gave me my club 10 sticker which I got in April and filled form out for my free week finally.

Sooooooooooooooo Happy :wee:

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!! :happy096:

Can i ask, did you do anything differently this week? I couldnt make class last night due to working but am aiming for a 3lb loss this week. My average is 1.5lb so i know Ive got a lot of work to do this week!

Any tips would be great!! xx

Way to go Sara! That's a tremendous loss. You should be rightfully proud. Also glad things are getting sorted at your meeting. A double Woohoo! X

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!! :happy096:

Can i ask, did you do anything differently this week? I couldnt make class last night due to working but am aiming for a 3lb loss this week. My average is 1.5lb so i know Ive got a lot of work to do this week!

Any tips would be great!! xx

Hey, Thankyou. Well I mixed things up a bit. I usually do green days, but threw in a couple of reds, and I only ate till I was comfortably full even if the food on the plate still looked yummy (something I'm working on ;) ) and didn't just eat for the sake of it.

...and I only snacked when I was truely hungry and drunk water first and drunk a couple of litres of water a day (well no added sugar juice - cus water tastes gross lol) I went swimming a couple of times too which I think helped also.

I hope this helps and you get your goal xx

Thank you, am definatley going to try mixing the days as I tend to stick to EE. Might try a few red days this week.

Congratulations :)

I think throwing in a few different days is a good idea, it makes you stop and think a little bit about what you are going to eat, rather than sticking with the same old, same old.

Excellent result.

Way to go Hun!!!

Variety is definitely the key to a good weight loss. It makes your body work at the food you are digesting.
Well done!

xx

Back