Woohoo!!!!

kazzamce

Got to do it this time!!
That's my first half stone gone - in 10 days! :bliss:

Wonderful news!!!! Give yourself a pat on the back...then run upstairs and start trying on old clothes! :)

Thanks ladies - although 7lbs is a drop in the ocean - I probably lost it from my eyelids ore something - so no trying old clothes yet - but soon, very soon!!!

I probably lost it from my eyelids ore something

LOL !:D

Pretty soon you'll notice small changes - the feel of your bones at your collar and your chest. You'll put on a skirt/trousers and will feel the waistband looser. Your underwear will fit you better. You'll catch a glimpse of yourself when walking by a mirror and think "wow, I'm starting to look trimmer." With the increased walking your legs and derriere will start to tone and you'll feel more confident about yourself. You're no longer carrying around the equivalent of 7 packets of butter that you use to. It's all good! :)Xx

Absolutely agree with filling in your stats, I LOVE when I can change them by even 1lb...it makes it easier for me to realise that the weight is going DOWN DOWN DOWN! :)

Well done! :)
Again, don't be shy, please fill in your stats as it helps when you need advice, etc.

Back