woohoo!

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
My bestest aunty just came around for a cuppa, and heard from my ma (they are sisters) that i'm following WW. She wants to join a class with me - WOOP! We live on the same street so it's uber convenient, and she has been a rock in my life for years.

My dad died when i was 7 and my mother was left up sh*t creek. My aunty willingly provided the paddle, and even moved in with us for a few months to help.

She's been very succesful on WW before, and said that she wanted to be a slimmy for my wedding - awwww. We're both away for next week, so we are going to follow the point principle and then join the week after next.

Excited :D

Good Luck hun it's good to have someone to work with!!

My mum and I have about the same to lose so we're hoping a bit of healthy competition will spur us on!

K xx

Oooooh, gotta love some competition. Also, lovely to have someone to pick you up when you gain :D

Good luck xx

You can do it!

(sorry Karras mum :D)

xxx

Aww, i would come with you Irene but i dont think it'd do me any good to drive all that way :D

Still VERY proud of you though, fab. Watch out though, i will catch up ;) xxx

Thanks doll! xx

Great news hun, like most things in life it's always more fun if you have someone to do it with ;)

xxx

Hi, I joined the same time as my mum and i find a bit of healthy competition does you the world of good. My mum has reached her target now and my friend has joined two weeks ago. I do however have more than them to lose so my journey will be a bit longer than theirs.

Good luck with it all. XXX

Hi hun

The competition with your Aunt will make it all the more fun! Good luck to you!

Can I just say to Porgeous ... what FANTASTIC photos!

xx

It's porgeous and her siter - hahaha!

Sorry, it aint really. I'm bitching withher on MSN at the moment...

Fab isnt she xxx

Back