• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

woohoo!!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hi everyone i lost 9lb this week so im chuffed! im now a size 12 perfectly!! cant believe it!! this is the best diet ever! i,m so busy lately i cant come on here to post so ill see you all next week, be good congrats to all the losses from today till then! x x x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Teg

Posts when she can
Well done. You sound delighted with urself and so you should be. Fair play to ya!!!!!!!!!!:)

Well done Trivenam !!

great loss well done keep up the good work and we'll see less of you soon

xx

CAZ72

Silver Member
WOW...thats fantastic well done!!! Caz xx

Well done hun 9lb is fab and size 12 thats great im inbetween 14 to big now but some 12 are still snug lol x

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
congrats everyone! im really chuffed,,,but...........im switching to celebrity slim from tomorrow! its still similar but you can eat snacks and 1 low carb meal with 2 replacement shakes each day. its mainly because i would like to lose the rest of the weight a little slower and its only 32 euro per week too! so i will keep posting on hereto keep you all updated and see how everyone is doing k! x x x x x x x x thanks so so so much for all the support and i hope its still here for me even though im switching! thanks guys!

jennyc

Silver Member
congrats everyone! im really chuffed,,,but...........im switching to celebrity slim from tomorrow! its still similar but you can eat snacks and 1 low carb meal with 2 replacement shakes each day. its mainly because i would like to lose the rest of the weight a little slower and its only 32 euro per week too! so i will keep posting on hereto keep you all updated and see how everyone is doing k! x x x x x x x x thanks so so so much for all the support and i hope its still here for me even though im switching! thanks guys!
well done and good luck on the new diet,oh to be a size 12 lol

Well done on the 9lb loss and good luck with the new plan.

x