Woolworths is back......

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I have just been trawling the web looking for EasiYo yoghurt makers and I see that Woolworths is back, but only for shopping online.

It's good to see the name back in circulation, I can remember 'Woolies' in its heyday, I used to love to mooch around its makeup counter when I was teenager - many moons ago now though I'm afraid, LOL....

Yup! They are back, but online only, no stores will be opened.
They got taken over by Littlewoods. I only know this because my mate works for Littlewoods.

They do online pick-and-mix........scary!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOO ordering pic 'n mix for my after WI treat on Monday .. I am actually really happy about this. I love Woolworths, grew up with it.

Oh Woolworths was the best! I used to rate places for shopping on how big their Woolies was!! Haha! Just a little typo then could have caused a totally different sentence! Lol. I used to wander round before I had my son, they were good for basic baby clothes :( x

How strange to buy 'pic n mix' online.....I think it's marvellous what you can buy online these days. X

I have just been trawling the web looking for EasiYo yoghurt makers and I see that Woolworths is back, but only for shopping online.

It's good to see the name back in circulation, I can remember 'Woolies' in its heyday, I used to love to mooch around its makeup counter when I was teenager - many moons ago now though I'm afraid, LOL....

Hi Donnie

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. But I just bought a Kenwood ice cream / sorbet / frozen yoghurt maker from Robert Dyas for £24.99 + P&P - so I can make my own syn-free ice cream.

Oh thank you, I'll have a look at that one, it was just ordinary yoghurt and not frozen that I wanted, but I'll have a look, many thanks. X

It's

Pants. I didn't mean to post that single word sentance just then! I was trying to say..

It's good Wollies are back in a fashion, but I do wonder who is going to be buying Pick N Mix online now that WH Smith's have adopted the Candy King and do huuuuge cups full of sweeties for 3.99 with no postage costs/delays.

I miss Wollies and feel sad that it disapeered, but I don't ever remember buying anything there but lined paper and Pick N Mix!

Back