Wooo hoo roll on Monday

Laurie

MM addict
Hi everyone,
Booked my first appointment today roll on 3pm Monday. Im so excited im wishing the weekend away already.Can anyone advise me if i need to consult my doctor 1st. Im not on any medication at all, i just want to make sure i know before i go so i dont waste a day.
I keep reading the booklets i have been sent from cover to cover.
Im not sure what to do with regards to food this weekend. In one sence i want to be good and start being a good girl from today. But in another i want to eat my favourite thngs as i wont be able to for a very long time. What did you all do, what should i do...aww dilemas dilemas.

(Im so excited and i just cant hide it!!!!!):)

Hiya

Good luck to both of you for Monday.

The sensible option is to cut down on carbs and increase your water in take BUT I didn't - I had "one last one" of everything - imho you have the next however many months infact the rest of your life to be "good" I wanted one final fling and my god did I have one! I had one last creame egg, one last pizza hut, one last thai, one last piri piri chicken and so on ... all week long!

And I really enjoyed it.

I know though that most sensible people cut down the carbs first as you slip into ketosis much easier!

I love the fact that you are so excited, and rightly so it is exciting you are taking the first step to changing the rest of your life. It is exciting to realise how is control of your eating you really can be and to see your body transform in front of your eyes and feel emotionally and physically so well. (That's how I felt anyway!) Keep that excitement and remember it during the harder times in your journey.

Best wishes for monday Laurie.

Dizzy x

Thats the spirit girl, I've been doing this off and on for almost a year. keep focused and you'll be there in no time. The most important thing is to keep going. Good luck for Monday.

Jackie

I had half a huge seafood pizza and a bottle of wine with my boyfriend. I was going to then start it a couple of days later but was so excited I started it the day after. It's recommended that you cut carbs down but lets face it - you're not going to able to eat many pizzas again. Sadly for the rest of your life. But it's soo worth it and if you're as keen to do it as I was you should find staying away from food easier than many others. Good Luck.

Hi everyone,
Booked my first appointment today roll on 3pm Monday. Im so excited im wishing the weekend away already.Can anyone advise me if i need to consult my doctor 1st. Im not on any medication at all, i just want to make sure i know before i go so i dont waste a day.

Hi, you don't need your doctor's consent to start CD unless you have any medical conditions, take regular medication, or have recently given birth.

Your counsellor will run through a list of questions, if like me you answer "no" to them all, you'll be leaving with a week's worth of supplies.

Good luck

Good luck to the 2 of you.
Know just how you feel.I was the same,
You should try to cut down on carbs and up the water for the next few days it does help.
looking forward to seeing how you are both doing on your weightloss journes.
I will be thinking of you both,
just remember to drink lots,and try to take it a bit easy for the first few days.
Hope you love CD as much as I do,

Back