wooo hooo xx

jellybeans

well guys thankyou for all the support last week after losing only 2 and half pounds i increased my water and hey presto this week i lost 4 pounds wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooo hhhhoooooooo am really happy with that!! xxx

week 1. 7 pounds
week 2. 3 pounds
week 3. 2 and half
week 4. 4 pounds

Oh thats a great boost jellybeans....i found that some weeks when on LT...if I had a small loss one week - next week I has lost a few more pounds....well done you are doing great!

i started the Lipotrim diet three weeks ago and at first i found it very hard but the last week i wasnt feeling hungry at all so was only taking one shake a day thinking that this would speed up my weight loss but i actually cried yesterday wen i went for my weigh in and realised id only lost 1lb:(

well done on your weightloss. keep it going!!

thank you all for your kind comments AGAIN!! XX
oh and ciara i would have all three shakes the week i only lost 2 pounds i missed out 3 shakes dont know if this matters though. and also like these guys from here told me you should drink as much water as poss! thats what i did and i had better weight loss the week after xxx

i started the Lipotrim diet three weeks ago and at first i found it very hard but the last week i wasnt feeling hungry at all so was only taking one shake a day thinking that this would speed up my weight loss but i actually cried yesterday wen i went for my weigh in and realised id only lost 1lb:(

Oh Ciara - its really important to take all your shakes....they are designed to ensure you are getting all your vits and mins...and your body doesnt go into stravation and hold on to fat...that could be the reason why only lost 1llb.....get back on track and take all your shakes and you will be loosing lots soon....have you much to loose....

I agree 100% with Bea. This diet is a 'controlled' starvation as my chemist put it. If you do not have all the shakes you will go into actual starvation mode and like Bea said your body will hold onto the fat....for survival. Get back on the three shakes a day and a bucket load of water and watch the lb's drop off.

Good luck hun.

Oh well done you!! Jellybean

well done Jellybean. thats a great loss.

Back