Wooo Hooo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela83, 14 May 2009.

1. Angela83

Angela83 Well-Known Member

Just passed a mirror in my house and noticed a hint of a collar bone!! thought I'd lost it, turns out it was just hiding & desperate to get out!

2. Shopaholic

Shopaholic is back to finish the job

I can't wait to have visible collar bones - so elegant! Well done on your collar bone popping out for you to see :)
  3. sandypops

sandypops Loves life......

Ha ha that made me laugh out loud....................great stuff girl keep goin......................x
  4. liz1987

liz1987 Well-Known Member

Its weird what you notice isn't it! I've haven't noticed much of a difference overall, but have noticed my collar bones too!

Wooop to having prominent collar bones again! Well done!
  5. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

Well done u! :p
  6. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Yay! I keep feeling mine, always a surprise that they're there! keep up the great work! xx
  7. fenix

fenix Well-Known Member

Lol, that made me laugh as well. I'm on the same mission, to find my collar bones, I know I have them, they used to be there before, can't wait to see them again.

Good work, isn't it great when you see such noticable results!!
  8. Angela83

Angela83 Well-Known Member

Thanks for replies, theres only a hint at the moment but getting there!
  9. abz

abz Well-Known Member

it's fab isn't it? it took me ages to stop banging my hands against them. when mine first appeared people must have thought i was mad, feeling up my neck all the time :D

abz xx
  10. Róisín

Róisín Well-Known Member

OMG I had completely forgot about it!

Thanks you've given me something to look forward to.

Well done on losses.

(ha ha Abz, banging hand, bet thats whatI'll be like too!)
  11. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Lol I keep touching the tops of my arms as I know they are so much smaller. Im sure people think im scratching my under arms and look like a monkey!

Thats great news angela!
  12. linnyloo

linnyloo Well-Known Member

You should now invest in some serious bling to draw attention to your fab collarbones!!!!!!!!!
  13. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

That is super hun! I focus on my collar bone more than most other areas! lol

Keep going hun, your doing fab!!!