• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wooo Hooo!!!!!

Shopaholic

is back to finish the job
Just passed a mirror in my house and noticed a hint of a collar bone!! thought I'd lost it, turns out it was just hiding & desperate to get out!

:D:D:D
I can't wait to have visible collar bones - so elegant! Well done on your collar bone popping out for you to see :)

sandypops

Loves life......
Ha ha that made me laugh out loud....................great stuff girl keep goin......................x

Its weird what you notice isn't it! I've haven't noticed much of a difference overall, but have noticed my collar bones too!

Wooop to having prominent collar bones again! Well done!

fenix

Lol, that made me laugh as well. I'm on the same mission, to find my collar bones, I know I have them, they used to be there before, can't wait to see them again.

Good work, isn't it great when you see such noticable results!!

abz

Gold Member
it's fab isn't it? it took me ages to stop banging my hands against them. when mine first appeared people must have thought i was mad, feeling up my neck all the time :D

abz xx

OMG I had completely forgot about it!

Thanks you've given me something to look forward to.

Well done on losses.

(ha ha Abz, banging hand, bet thats whatI'll be like too!)

when mine first appeared people must have thought i was mad, feeling up my neck all the time :D
Lol I keep touching the tops of my arms as I know they are so much smaller. Im sure people think im scratching my under arms and look like a monkey!

Thats great news angela!

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

You should now invest in some serious bling to draw attention to your fab collarbones!!!!!!!!!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
That is super hun! I focus on my collar bone more than most other areas! lol

Keep going hun, your doing fab!!!

xxx