1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

wooo wicked!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Wooo I have just been for a fab run! Was wicked! Didn't need to stop once, nothing hurt, could still breath, did not break a sweat and flew like a bird!

Woooo

Wicked!

Kat xx
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Aimee

Aimee hiya!

Well done thats awesome! i hope to be like that one day! at the moment i cant walk down the road without getting out of breathe haha :D x

4. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

it won't be long Aimee! :)
    xx

5. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Yay for running Kat - bet you looked like a cheetah babe, all slinky and gorgeous :)

Jez
    xx

6. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Oh my god Jez, I am high as a kite! It really was brilliant. I was fairly fit before and exercised but still worked at everything I did and swat and got easily out of breath but had no idea after 5 months of limited exercise I would be able to just go out and do that!

I cannot wait to get out there and go again!

woot woot!

Kat xx

7. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

I wish I could get into the running thing!

Jez
    xx

8. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

i couldn't believe the first time i tried running 4 stone lighter - i was gobsmacked as it did feel like i was flying rather than plodding!

unfortunately the more i run the harder it gets but its all relative i guess - the novelty of being lighter has worn off and now its hard work lol!

good on you tho - keep up the running - and get a proper pair of trainers fitted, your old ones will be too big!

daisy x

9. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

lol yeah Daisy, I do expect it to get harder and the novelty of being lighter to wear off but I want to keep it up!

I commented to Rik that my trainers felt too big!

Kat xx

10. LL Gal

LL Gal Beautiful day

:woohoo:

'citing!

11. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

good one hun :)

12. slendablenda

slendablenda Well-Known Member

Well done Kat

You are flying girl xx
    Aimee, don't worry. It will come. Iused to say to my husband dont' expect me to talk while I walk - I can't. Used to get all red and puffed.
    This week I had to walk to a meeting with my colleagues. It was uphill. I was wearing high heels, striding out in the lead and talking!!
    I suddenly thought about it and had a private smirk to myself. Still loving it - maintaining now for 11 months.
    Every day I realise some unexpected bonus from losing all that weight and thank my lucky stars.

13. sunshine1

sunshine1 Well-Known Member

Breaking out in a sweat thinking about it hon lol

Good for you, keep it up, you look fab x

14. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

he he thanks Sunshine!

I am going again today :)

Kat xx

15. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

And?????????????? Did it feel as good??