wooo wicked!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 23 October 2009.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Wooo I have just been for a fab run! Was wicked! Didn't need to stop once, nothing hurt, could still breath, did not break a sweat and flew like a bird!

Kat xx
  2. Aimee

Aimee hiya!

Well done thats awesome! i hope to be like that one day! at the moment i cant walk down the road without getting out of breathe haha :D x
  3. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

it won't be long Aimee! :)
  4. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Yay for running Kat - bet you looked like a cheetah babe, all slinky and gorgeous :)

5. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Oh my god Jez, I am high as a kite! It really was brilliant. I was fairly fit before and exercised but still worked at everything I did and swat and got easily out of breath but had no idea after 5 months of limited exercise I would be able to just go out and do that!

I cannot wait to get out there and go again!

woot woot!

Kat xx
  6. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

I wish I could get into the running thing!

7. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

i couldn't believe the first time i tried running 4 stone lighter - i was gobsmacked as it did feel like i was flying rather than plodding!

unfortunately the more i run the harder it gets but its all relative i guess - the novelty of being lighter has worn off and now its hard work lol!

good on you tho - keep up the running - and get a proper pair of trainers fitted, your old ones will be too big!

daisy x
  8. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

lol yeah Daisy, I do expect it to get harder and the novelty of being lighter to wear off but I want to keep it up!

I commented to Rik that my trainers felt too big!

Kat xx
  9. LL Gal

LL Gal Beautiful day

10. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

good one hun :)
  11. slendablenda

slendablenda Well-Known Member

Well done Kat

You are flying girl xx
    Aimee, don't worry. It will come. Iused to say to my husband dont' expect me to talk while I walk - I can't. Used to get all red and puffed.
    This week I had to walk to a meeting with my colleagues. It was uphill. I was wearing high heels, striding out in the lead and talking!!
    I suddenly thought about it and had a private smirk to myself. Still loving it - maintaining now for 11 months.
    Every day I realise some unexpected bonus from losing all that weight and thank my lucky stars.
  12. sunshine1

sunshine1 Well-Known Member

Breaking out in a sweat thinking about it hon lol

Good for you, keep it up, you look fab x
  13. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

he he thanks Sunshine!

I am going again today :)

Kat xx
  14. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

And?????????????? Did it feel as good??