WOOO!!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Some of you guys might remember recently I posted about my stupid fat thighs and them being a lot larger than my waist bringing me up a few sizes. And how they were only going down at an inch a week, slower than everything else. Well, I don't have scales so I don't weigh myself. Well I do but they're rubbish and give different readings all the time! So I seem to have started obsessing about peeing on ketostix every few days just to check! And also measuring myself. I guess it's just my only way of seeing how I'm doing in the week and sometimes I feel like I need that reassurance. Anyway! Taking far too long to say this. Just measured and my hips are down 3 inches from when she measured me on weds. THREE INCHES!! I'm so happy about this and it's really given me motivation and hope that I can do this! I'm actually starting to feel the difference. I'm starting to feel like I'm losing weight. And that's probably the first time I've had that on a diet really. Today is a good day!!

To reach an 18 by the middle of June so I can fit in the outfit I have planned I need to lose about 8-9 inches I think. I was really starting to think that wasn't possible, but as my hips have played catch up a bit, it might well be!!

Yay thats amazing hunny you go girl ! :D We can do this :D:D:D:D

Well done honey!
x

Thanks :) I've discovered that Evans sizes are actually smaller than some of the other places I shop according to their size guide. I thought it was the other way around! So according to the size guide for where my dress is from I only need to drop another 3 inches from my hips and I'll be in my outfit!! Well, along with a few inches from my waist.

Back