Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WOOO!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 10 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Some of you guys might remember recently I posted about my stupid fat thighs and them being a lot larger than my waist bringing me up a few sizes. And how they were only going down at an inch a week, slower than everything else. Well, I don't have scales so I don't weigh myself. Well I do but they're rubbish and give different readings all the time! So I seem to have started obsessing about peeing on ketostix every few days just to check! And also measuring myself. I guess it's just my only way of seeing how I'm doing in the week and sometimes I feel like I need that reassurance. Anyway! Taking far too long to say this. Just measured and my hips are down 3 inches from when she measured me on weds. THREE INCHES!! I'm so happy about this and it's really given me motivation and hope that I can do this! I'm actually starting to feel the difference. I'm starting to feel like I'm losing weight. And that's probably the first time I've had that on a diet really. Today is a good day!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    To reach an 18 by the middle of June so I can fit in the outfit I have planned I need to lose about 8-9 inches I think. I was really starting to think that wasn't possible, but as my hips have played catch up a bit, it might well be!!

4. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Yay thats amazing hunny you go girl ! :D We can do this :D:D:D:D

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Whooo! Go you!

6. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done honey!
    x

7. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Thanks :) I've discovered that Evans sizes are actually smaller than some of the other places I shop according to their size guide. I thought it was the other way around! So according to the size guide for where my dress is from I only need to drop another 3 inches from my hips and I'll be in my outfit!! Well, along with a few inches from my waist.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.