wooohooo another 6 lbs gone

united99

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Second weigh in & total of 16lbs - over a stone in two weeks amazing !!! Bars added this week, OMG they are fantastic all I can say is if your struggling with the first two weeks it will be worth it !!!

:eek: :eek:

WELL done!!!

Keep going cos it is so worth it. You are over the worst now.

Just keep glugging the water

wow thats a great loss in the first 2 weeks!! well done!!!

mmm yeah the bars are great! have you tasted them all yet?? which one is your fav?

Well done .. that is super!!

Welldone thats great!

Well done for getting through the 1st 2 weeks, the hardest part is behind you. You have had brilliant results it will soon start to show in your clothes.

That is absolutely fantastic... the bars are lovely... wish I had got more this week... had the chocolate last night.. my word talk about yum yum yum!! I only have 1 peanut and 1 malt toffee left :O

I love the bars lol had 1 everyday this week, will see tomorrow if they have made any difference to my weightloss. My fav is peanut crunch yum yum. Dont like the orange one yuck lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Second weigh in & total of 16lbs - over a stone in two weeks amazing !!! Bars added this week, OMG they are fantastic all I can say is if your struggling with the first two weeks it will be worth it !!!

:eek: :eek:

Congratulations and very well done!!!

16lbs. in two week sis magic:clap:

The bars are very yummy:eek::p :rolleyes: :D

Love Mini xxx

Back