Woooo hooooo I did it!!!

debjk

TARGET!!!!!!!

Wi tonight was a 2lb loss and my 3st award to take me bang on target now comes the difficult bit of maintaining
Got home after weigh in and had myself a non sw burger on a white bun :D:D followed by a twirl and 8 mikados not a huge binge but just something I needed to do so tomorro I am having a non sw day although not going to go mad then a couple days on plan then on to adding a HXB to my day and see how it goes.

Going to try not to think about it too much I want to be able to relax around food and not always feel I cant have it because I think thats what will push me into binge eating again hopfully if I am making healthy choices without thinking about it too much the weight will stay off.

Thank you to everyone here for all the recipes and for all your posts I love to read about how everyone is doing even if I dont always reply ... anyhow you dont get rid of me :D:D going to keep up my diary for a bit just to help me figure out what works for me with regards to maintaining :) anyhow off to shout it out over FB now lol

xx

Brillient - well done honey!!!

I am at the maintaining stage now too - only a few weeks in but so far so good.

WELL DONE AGAIN!

wow well done

:D Very well done ... made up for you! Enjoy :D

Absolutely brilliant. i bet you feel over the moon. Well done and here's to a healthy diet for life XXX

Congratulations!!!!

well done on achieving your goal. Love reading posts like this :D Happy Maintaining xxxx

wahoooooooooo congratulations, you deserve your treat :)

Well done:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dxxxxx

More congratulations from me, a fantastic achievement, well done.:)

Back