Woooo, weigh in week 4!!

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I LOST 4LB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh, I'm as chuffed as!!!!!!!!!!!! So that's 15lb in 4 weeks... I really need to lose just over a stone by the wedding - minimum of 17lb, 23lb would be amazing though!! So in just under 8 weeks I need to lose 2-3lb a week, job done!! I can really feel a difference now, which is great!!

Tried the banana tetra last night, it was really nice!!! I was a bit aprehensive since someone had described them as "devils' bile" (!!) and I could kinda see where they were coming from as I poured it, but once I put some milk in it, it tasted lovely!!!

Dont think I'm going to use tetras all the time, they do taste much sweeter and also they dont seem to fill me up as much after I've drunk it, not sure why!!! But they're going to be great for work!!!

Looking forward to trying my dress on, wonder if I can lose 3lb by thurs??? *unrealistic hopeful grin* ;) Ahh, 2lb by then would be great, would bring me down by 6lb from when I last tried it on!!

fantastic.gif

great stuff
your doing well
kaz :D

Thank you Kazbro!! :D

I've just measured myself - when I started I was 41-35-41

Now I'm 39-32-38

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

well done, somedasy i dont think i`ve lost much but then when i measure i have
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hee hee - that's just made me chuckle out loud - where do you find them? It's fab!!!!!

:D

Thank you!! I have been able to see the inches disappearing, I started this on the 16th April as my wedding dress is too small - but check out the difference!! Public Album

177289i5o3snv8uw.gif

definetly see the difference, lovely dress

2521cid255F000d01c430912524abd5e750.gif

kaz :D

Thank you!! There will be another pic going in there on thurs, hoping it's come in even more!!

well done you :D

awwww your dress looks so lovely

bet you feel a million dollars in it ;)

You go girl thats fantastic :D !! I'm sure you will reach your goal in no time!!

Stay Strong :)

xx

redann - thank you!! I felt like half a dollar when I first got it, have now progressed up to a couple of hundred dollars - still a way to go to that million dollars yet though!!!!

Maybe baby - Thank you.. I am so focussed, really am... I love the fact it's working!!

Tash - thank you! I'm actually doing neither, I've only ever done the 1000 plan!!!! I never got on well with ketosis so deliberately skipped the early plans!! But hey, it's working!!!! Good luck with yours too, have a good first week!!

Back