Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by SONIA, 1 February 2008 Social URL.

1. SONIA

SONIA Member

Its so funny how everything always starts tomorrow, I wish my tomorrow could start today.
    Tomorrow I am going to start my journey, the journey of the new me....... no more 2mrws just today, 1 step at a time 1 mintue at a time... gosh i'm feeling so tired just thinking about tomorrow,
    My birthday is in about 12 days................ need to lose about a stone, walking running excerising revisin and everything else ; ).......... No1 knows about me on the LL
    i need to get real.........
    Need to lose weight because
    1) for MYSELF - ME ME ME ME ME
    I was goin to write a whole list but guess wot??? It's all mayb me!! once i start this journey, i will feel good not immediately but pro longed gratification. I'm gona do this once and for all.....
    what am i scared of ???
    NOTHING...............i need to be focused i am a real goal
    Goal 1
    get through FRIDAY

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Greenockgal

Greenockgal Full Member

Lighter Life
    Good on you Sonia, I've faffed about all week and got really mad at myself cos I could have been 5 days into it by now, so I'm determined to do it today, just to prove to myself I can!! Minute by minute, hour by hour! Just think how good we will feel tonight when we go to bed and had a good day!!
  4. SONIA

SONIA Member

We will feel good tonight...but even better in the summer it just round the corner... we can motivate eachother....

Let make a promise to eachother that this time it is 4real...WE R NOT GOING TO GIVE UP......

Stay strong.... He you had any packs today ???
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.