WOOOOHOOOO I'M BACK

SONIA

Its so funny how everything always starts tomorrow, I wish my tomorrow could start today.
Tomorrow I am going to start my journey, the journey of the new me....... no more 2mrws just today, 1 step at a time 1 mintue at a time... gosh i'm feeling so tired just thinking about tomorrow,
My birthday is in about 12 days................ need to lose about a stone, walking running excerising revisin and everything else ; ).......... No1 knows about me on the LL
i need to get real.........
Need to lose weight because
1) for MYSELF - ME ME ME ME ME
I was goin to write a whole list but guess wot??? It's all mayb me!! once i start this journey, i will feel good not immediately but pro longed gratification. I'm gona do this once and for all.....
what am i scared of ???
NOTHING...............i need to be focused i am a real goal
Goal 1
get through FRIDAY

:)

Good on you Sonia, I've faffed about all week and got really mad at myself cos I could have been 5 days into it by now, so I'm determined to do it today, just to prove to myself I can!! Minute by minute, hour by hour! Just think how good we will feel tonight when we go to bed and had a good day!!

Exactly!!!
We will feel good tonight...but even better in the summer it just round the corner... we can motivate eachother....

Let make a promise to eachother that this time it is 4real...WE R NOT GOING TO GIVE UP......

Stay strong.... He you had any packs today ???

Back