Wooooooohooooooo

Stahir

OMG, i was so depressed last week when my first WI showed that i was 12st 9lbs.

I persevered and this week I've lost 5lbs!!! :woohoo:

For those of you who know me, i had actually started 2 weeks ago, so it can't all be water! :rolleyes: :D

Just had to share, and since no-one at home is really bothered whether i lose weight or not...i'm sharing it with you. :D

That's a fantastic loss well done!

ecard_3.jpg

Thanks guys. That was on EE and i only had scan bran twice during the week...the stuff tastes and looks like MDF...not that i've tasted MDF!!! lolol :rolleyes:

WOW:eek:...just looked at all your stats and you've all done amazing well.

Well done. :)

Awwww thanks bunnylovesalan. :)

Well done to you, fab fab fab! x

Well done hun....I'm on my third week of SW i'm going it alone and don't own a set of scales as I don't want to obsess about my weight but it must be working as I fit into an indian outfit which I couldn't get over my boobies before christmas lol! I think the eating plan and this forum are amazing as you can always come here and find a motivating post to keep you going.

Aisha xx

Thanks everyone...i really appreciate the support. :grouphugg:

Aisha...totally understand hun...i have a wardrobe full of asian suits and designer jeans i need to get back into! :rolleyes:

Well it's def working cos i keep hitching up my previously tight size 14s. Whenever i'm walking i keep thinking they're about to fall down (won't be good if they do cos i haven't waxed my legs!!!)! Need to invest in a few belts me thinks!

Shazia

Ah, hairy legs tell me about it...need to get the wilkinson's quattro out myself cos I'm fair and have black tough beard on my legs...must be my punjabi genes lol! Oh just came on here to say that I've just found some workout dvd's (pilates & abs, bums n tums) so I'll be exercising to help things along as like you my size 14's are loose so toning up should help plus I wanna look sexy in a sari for a wedding!

Anyways happy de-fuzzing!

Aisha xx

Lolol Aisha, i need to get into a sari on saturday! Was going to go for a de-fuzzing all over but there were bloody people walking on the actual underground tracks! :mad: So by the time i got home at 7pm the shop had shut! :mad:

Going to have to do it tomorrow and then wake up at 5am on saturday and drive up to Leeds!!! :sigh:

Shazia

Lolol Aisha, i need to get into a sari on saturday! Was going to go for a de-fuzzing all over but there were bloody people walking on the actual underground tracks! :mad: So by the time i got home at 7pm the shop had shut! :mad:

Going to have to do it tomorrow and then wake up at 5am on saturday and drive up to Leeds!!! :sigh:

Shazia

I'm sure you'll look fab hun as your probably glowing from all the healthy eating and exercise. Hope your de-fuzz went alright I just feel sorry for my future husband when he wakes up to wolf woman after his wedding night :eek: lol! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Aisha xx

I couldn't go, instead i'm spending my weekend in bed...no, nothing exciting, just ill! :(:sick:

Sorry to hear your ill hun I'm feeling a * week coming on soon and I'm a bit worried as I haven't had one on sw yet. I'm sure I'll be fine but I've just started exercising and don't want to have to put that on hold for a week.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Back