WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kaijo, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Kaijo

Kaijo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, I have tried a few of the recipes that someone posted on here last week (I'd like to say quite unsuccsefully, not that they didnt work just tasted horrible) and instead of giving it up as a bad job i carried on hahaha.....

You know what im bloody glad i did as i made the ice cream recipe tonight for dinner and all i can say is WOW it was gorgeous (although I think my blender hates me know for getting it to crush ice) chocolate ice cream it was delishhhhhhhhhhh!:D

Just wanted to let everyone know so they can try if they want!!

Jo xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maybebaby

maybebaby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh I might try that myself!!

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    did you actually freeze the shake? as you are meant to drink within 15 minutes of making them up.

but if you just had loads of crushed ice then, totally agree - best LT product ever! :)

5. Trixi

Trixi Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.62%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/Atkins
    ICE CREAM... did I read that right? Does anyone have the recipie? LT just gets better and better!

6. Kaijo

Kaijo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yea trixie take bout 16 ice cubes and put them in a strong blender crush them up as best you can then add ur chocolate shake and 2 tblsps of water and blend for 5 mins yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy.

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.