• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wooooww 18st13!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Woooww just weighed myself! 18st13! 23st1 in apirl! :D.
Im 1st13lb from my first goal! what would be a total of 6st!!!! how amazing is that!

Also, abit of topic, but im going to my counceller on weds with my sister whos re-starting, but i dont need any packs this week, as i have loads left over. Would it be okay to say i dont need any this week?i also cant afford it this week lol!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Well done Kimmie!

Just contact your CDC before hand and say you'd like to be weighed - but don't need any packs, is that ok? I'm more than happy if my clients just need a weigh in, but don't need packs ...

jo1

Silver Member
Woooww just weighed myself! 18st13! 23st1 in apirl! :D.
Im 1st13lb from my first goal! what would be a total of 6st!!!! how amazing is that!

Also, abit of topic, but im going to my counceller on weds with my sister whos re-starting, but i dont need any packs this week, as i have loads left over. Would it be okay to say i dont need any this week?i also cant afford it this week lol!
Thats fantastic keep up the good work x it's great to be in the next stone is'nt it?

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
S: 24st4lb C: 23st2lb Loss: 1st2lb(4.71%)
Well Done xx