Woop WOOP!! 10lbs in 5days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akra

Oh......my....goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came back from the pharmacy because I had to get some replacement satchets (the guinea pigs managed to destroy all of day7s) and the lady said that i was looking trimmer and would I like a sneak preview ahead of schedule and I thought 'might as well', y'know, as motivation to keep true for the next couple of days. So I jumped on the scale and closed my eyes tightly, expectly something like 3-4lb, 5 at the most.
She was quite for a second and then sort of quietly said 'oh my'. You can imagine what ran through my head! I was silently berating myself for messing up 5 days by cheating on day 2 and thinking how I must not have lost any weight or-horror of horrors-be the first person ever on LT to actually put ON weight their first week.
But she just said 'you might want to take a look at this, dear', so i looked down and there is was. a 10lb loss.
I actually cried a little, really, i did. I was just so happy, but more than that I was just so relieved and grateful and now I am over the moon!!
I know it's probably just water weight, but what ever it is has just put me in the most incredible head space!

I so wish I'd come across this diet years ago. Now I have an actually chance of not being fat in my 20s! I know that possibly sounds vain but with all the importance put on 'the best years of your life', i just don't wanna spend the rest of my life dieting! I can't think of anything less soul-destroying. I'm not a strong person and I think if that was the way my life went, I would be miserable.

I now cannot wait for the next two days to roll around so i can go for my OFFICIAL weigh in!!

I'm sending my good vibes all over the board to everyone today!
Have a marvellous day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's fantastic!!! no wonder you're bouncing about like tigger!!

now, some people find that the lbs drop off at the beginning of the week, and some find it's at the end (those who weigh themselves inbetween) so you MUST not be disappointed if when you go for your actual weigh in, it is still 10lbs! (just a warning!)

that is such a wonderful result! you must be soooo motivated!! xxx

Wow that really good. Im nervous about my first weigh in on Friday. Im so desperate to lose weight.
Ive been going to slimming world for the last 8 weeks, and lost just over half a stone. The last 3 weeks I stayed the same weight, and was really down in the dumps, as I stuck to the diet religiously.
I really hope LT is the the way forward for me, and would welcome a 10lb loss this week.
Did you feel like you'd lost weight? x

Well done Akra!!!!
Just wondering what the guinea pigs weight loss was lol!!!

Well done Akra!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

little b******s!! lol They seem to poop out food mere seconds after eating it so i doubt weight loss is a problem for them! :rolleyes:

This has mega motivated me, which is great because I actually am pretty hungry right now!!! Gah, how annoying.
Also have a bad taste in the back of my throat and keep smelling strange (but yummy) things, like fresh baked bread. Hmm. Perhaps ketosis is creeping up on me! :)

Oh my goodness! FANTASTIC!!

Akra that is fanbloodytastic!

You're in the zone! Keep doing what you're doing because it's working!

brilliant!! WEll done you - but no more cheats!!

Keep up the energy and motivation, and don't give your shakes to the guinea pigs again!

(love your "start date" by the way, lol)

Wow, excellent news! After reading Elle-Emm's comment I had a little spy at your "start date" and had a chuckle to myself - too funny!!!

:happy096: Well done Akra

wow thats blooming fantastic! Can I have some of what your having??! lol. Its amazing how it can affect us - losing the weight. Not just a physical journey but an emotional one too. All the best for nexts weeks weigh in and keep up the good work :D

Well done Akra!!!!

Hehe !

Thats great i was weighed after 5 days and lost 8lbs
now i can see weight coming off every day on my new scales it feels good

debz x

Back