woop woop I got my 6 stone......

thanks alot guys, I remember starting out on this diet and joining the forum. I would read threads like mine thinking its going to take me forever to get there and I really didn't think I would be able to do it. I also watch weight loss programs like biggest loser and think I would never be able to lose 6/7 stone and here i am its still hasn't sunk in head wise but I am getting there I am hoping to lose the last 19lbs over the next 6 weeks as that will take me up to the date a started a year ago, but I do have my nans 80th birthday meal this weekend but I will make the right choices food wise and a long weekend away in France which I know will be a challenge but I still feel confident that again I will make the right food choices as I am so close to the finishing line now.

Awesome! You look so fab and are a real inspiration :D

Thank you for posting and WELL DONE! You are making me think that maybe I can get there. I hope so!

YOU CAN DO IT if I can believe me you can xx

Whooo hoooo, fantastic. Yay, am so pleased for you and I hope that you are proud of yourself, you've done really well hunni x

The proudness is creeping in just need to win the lottery to buy me some new clothes.

Back