Woop woop

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 21 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Since Xmas I have lost 1stone. 7lbs were through WW, though I lost more every time but kept putting back on because I just couldn't stick to the plan.. I've now lost 7lbs on SW in the last 2.5 weeks which means I'm at my lowest weight since having my son 1year ago!! Eeeek! And I just discovered a pile of 5jeans I wore before I was pregnant, and guess who fits in them... MEEEEEE!!!! Wow I nevere thought I'd see the day :eek: I'm so happy on SW and find it sooo easy, even more-so with everyone's support. I've got a way to go yet, but getting back in my size 16's feels so great! ...I've got tonnes of brand new size 14 clothes as 3weeks before I found out I was pregnant I wanted to get from a 16 to 14, and did so the day before I found out I was pregnant lmao.

I just had to come on here and brag a little, even before eating my brekki (that's commitment!) Lol. Xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You come on and here and indulge hun, that's what we're here for, questions, support, ranting and self-indugling! :p

All I can say is congratulations, well done and hurray! I'm really chuffed for ya, keep on going strong, sounds like you have the mind set to go far!

Natt xxx

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    What a wonderful post! I am SO pleased for you! It's not bragging, it's celebrating! :p

5. Julianne_julz

Thanks!!! I have no idea where my enthusiasm came from! I think getting away from all that restrictive pointing did the trick. I don't feel at all like I'm dieting which can only be a good thing eh!! It definitely does help having this forum :)

Am going to my sisters bbq today, I've already checked out what's there (I'm veggie which can sometimes be restricting in itself) so I know exactly what to head for! Lol. Taking my own WW bread, some veg to roast etc. Mmm. Let's hope it doesn't rain.... xxx

6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh you've jinxed it now! Some fabulous forward planning there I must say :D

7. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done! A great start for you on SW. Quorn sausages and burgers are free on green, i usually eat them with a pile of salad and some veggie skewers at BBQ's. Have fun!

8. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Congratulations on the wieght loss and you should shout it from the roof tops and be so very proud. Have a great day.xx

9. Julianne_julz

Oh of course it's going to rain now I said that lol!

Thanks for the replies everyone! :) :) :) x x x x x

10. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Congratulations!
    That is brilliant..:D
    You must be so happy!
    I hope you have a wonderful BBQ. The weather is wonderful.

11. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    You brag all you like, well done to you and welcome to SW, good luck with your continuing weight loss.

12. Julianne_julz

:) BBQ went well and I used my 15syns on a scone with a tiny bit of jam and butter mmm. Thanks for all the messages everyone xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.