Woop woop

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Since Xmas I have lost 1stone. 7lbs were through WW, though I lost more every time but kept putting back on because I just couldn't stick to the plan.. I've now lost 7lbs on SW in the last 2.5 weeks which means I'm at my lowest weight since having my son 1year ago!! Eeeek! And I just discovered a pile of 5jeans I wore before I was pregnant, and guess who fits in them... MEEEEEE!!!! Wow I nevere thought I'd see the day :eek: I'm so happy on SW and find it sooo easy, even more-so with everyone's support. I've got a way to go yet, but getting back in my size 16's feels so great! ...I've got tonnes of brand new size 14 clothes as 3weeks before I found out I was pregnant I wanted to get from a 16 to 14, and did so the day before I found out I was pregnant lmao.

I just had to come on here and brag a little, even before eating my brekki (that's commitment!) Lol. Xxxxxx

You come on and here and indulge hun, that's what we're here for, questions, support, ranting and self-indugling! :p

All I can say is congratulations, well done and hurray! I'm really chuffed for ya, keep on going strong, sounds like you have the mind set to go far!

Natt xxx

What a wonderful post! I am SO pleased for you! It's not bragging, it's celebrating! :p

Thanks!!! I have no idea where my enthusiasm came from! I think getting away from all that restrictive pointing did the trick. I don't feel at all like I'm dieting which can only be a good thing eh!! It definitely does help having this forum :)

Am going to my sisters bbq today, I've already checked out what's there (I'm veggie which can sometimes be restricting in itself) so I know exactly what to head for! Lol. Taking my own WW bread, some veg to roast etc. Mmm. Let's hope it doesn't rain.... xxx

well done! A great start for you on SW. Quorn sausages and burgers are free on green, i usually eat them with a pile of salad and some veggie skewers at BBQ's. Have fun!

Congratulations!
That is brilliant..:D
You must be so happy!
I hope you have a wonderful BBQ. The weather is wonderful.

You brag all you like, well done to you and welcome to SW, good luck with your continuing weight loss.

Back