Woops!

mumto4

Day 5 today and been so good all week, resisted tempatation throughout but today........................

I've had 2 chews, and ice-cream (mr wippy with flake and sprinkles(dh bought me it|) and 3 peices of KFC chicken (breast)

Oh dearey me :rolleyes:

Draw that proverbial line_______________________________
Tomorrow just forget it, and back on those packs!!!

You can, you know!!

rome wasnt build in a day and it was destroyed in a day either, just forget it happened and get back on track xx

drink drink drink the water and flush it all out now!! x draw a line and get straight back on it hun!x

Don't worry l did the same thing but got straight back on and lost 10lbs still, so get straight back to it girl!!!:)

Like everyone else has said, you can't go back and change it so just look forward and start afresh xx

Thanks girls, Don't know why i did it. DH was rubbing my nose in it big time and wafting the chicken under my nose and i said no to an ice-cream but he bought me one anyway and we were in the car so couldn't throw it. Hopefully it wont hurt me too much. When i was on SW i went out most weekends, got plastered and had a pizza and still lost weight so fingers crossed my bodies okay.

If i drink loads will it help, or am i just hopeful?

Drinking lots of water helps your body metabolise fat more effectively, so water will defo help with the damage limitation.

Get straight back on track tomorrow and you should still have a good weigh in.

Good luck...and don't beat yourself up...we all have slip ups now & again.
X X

well 3lb gain this morning. Bugger

Back