Woopy doo day 4 soooo hard !!

Good luck guys, no sneaky weigh ins, i got told off yesterday, cant remember who by but got told not to weigh in before actual weigh in day.
We will all do well, keep up the first week, its nearly there!!!! fri, sat sun then weigh in, take each day as it comes.
NIkki

Good luck guys, no sneaky weigh ins, i got told off yesterday, cant remember who by but got told not to weigh in before actual weigh in day.
We will all do well, keep up the first week, its nearly there!!!! fri, sat sun then weigh in, take each day as it comes.
NIkki

hahaha that was me :) :p

I thought so but couldnt be bothered to check post, and just knew you would say once i had posted. lol

I dont want to wish my life away but i cant wait till monday.................:p

hahah!! yup I know the feeling!!!

Keep yourself busy and it will fly by!!! :)

Dont forget to post monday everyone, i wont be home till 6.45pm so will post as soon as i can. I will weigh in at lunchtime at chemist but as have been doing on my own this week will weigh on my scales first thing.
Good luck guys.
NIkki

day 2 for me and erghhhhhhhhhh i could scream,i found myself feeling ratty, smoking more and bit off my lovely nails booohooo. i'm ok during the day,its the night time loo wake up calls i find hard, the biccy tin is sooo easy to reach out to lol. keep your chin up, you all look great :0).x

I had a piece of ham today size of a 20p, then spat it out, how stupid is that, then i thought that maybe thats the way forward, just chew the food then spit it out lol. Maybe not !

I had a piece of ham today size of a 20p, then spat it out, how stupid is that, then i thought that maybe thats the way forward, just chew the food then spit it out lol. Maybe not !

Well done for spitting it out chick!!

I had this thought too, but the reasons for this diet being so plain and limited flavour is to cleanse your pallet... for the future so you wont want fatty foods as much and all the healthy stuff will taste amazing!!

Also.. doing that can be very dangerous as once you start tasting thing it can provoke cravings.. and then you can start eating again!!

Sounds like a good idea.. and i thought of doing it too!!

those flapjacks made me wanna give up this morning :0(, never tasted something so awful in my life lol.definatly not mytop list for my next order haha.x

Back