Wooster's Veggie RTM

Raisins have cost me 2.75 pounds this week....time to start logging every last mouthful of food. Reality check - just because it's on the approved list, doesn't mean you can stuff your face with it!

Doesn't help that my gym is closed this week so that's 5 less workouts and probably 3,000 less calories burnt.

Ho hum, onwards and downwards.

wow i only have 2-3 raisins every 3rd day lobbed into my smoothie :)
but gym has been the highlight for me, cant beat it :D and im starting the boxing classes end of december :D

I have a few grams 10-20 depending on mood in my compote and porridge - makes lovely little juicy pockets of sweetness, but they are so high cal I dare not eat them on their own or I will gobble loads!!!

A treat for sure but I make sure I restrict myself

Jez
xx

yeah thats the thing jez when you know something is a treat, have it like once in a blue moon, restrictions should apply :D i bought some of those dried fruit and nut packs from holland and barrats so will give them a try :D

When i've finished my abstinence im defo gonna enjoy this topic!
Im a vegetarian =)

I'm back and this time I'm going to hit goal! I was 187 pounds this morning, so I haven't put all my weight back on, but a fair chunk that I'm trying to shift now. 20 pounds more than I was when I was last posting.

Now using slimfast, LL packs and counting calories. Combined with lots of exercise, I know that the weight can only go down.

I was horribly depressed that I can no longer fit into my size 12 dresses that I was wearing around Xmas, but at least I'm not back in my size 20s.

Will post some lovely new veggie recipes in due course...

Back