Word association 2011 .. 123.........GO

i actually brought my sister a REAL diamond ring from an expensive jewellers for christmas, she got me an xbox controller...

lol so do i, but it was just kinda funny, theres her with her ring, and me with my xbox controller

jingle

sleigh

loool no it didnt, there was me taking a lot of my girl friends to bluewater to help me pick out a nice one, and my sister didnt have any idea what to get me, heard me say my xbox controller had broke a couple of days before xmas and seized the opportunity...tbh i dont really play that much but last year i spent like 6 nights at the uni library on the 6th me and my friends decided we would actually take breaks so we took the xbox and a 24" TV to the library and went into a silent room where there was no one else and played it in our break

snow ;)

lol whatever you do then,,, dont say you smell around her as she might buy you a can of deodrant! i think it was a nice thought her getting it. its not all about the money!! we are a gaming family and have all the consoles. cant live without rockband and singstar. ooo tell your sister you need a rockband guitar :D

Back