1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

work in the morning but the only reason im still up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Well-Known Member

is to finish my jug of water . i think i will have done abouit 2 1/2 litres of water then ........ im so proud of myself !!! well i will be and then il be up all night peeing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Ceri

Ceri Well-Known Member

Ah, another one who tries to squeeze it all in last minute!!
    I try to drink during the day but don't manage to so am slurping all night.
    It's not too bad for me at night and actually I find it a useful alarm - I used to always hit the snooze button - not anymore!!!!
    Good guzzling!
    Ceri

4. mommysue

my problem in the day is im a district nurse so you tootle about doing your visits and trust me there isnt always somewhere to go to the loo...... its a case of wipe your feet on the way out, you wouldnt dare go the loo in some houses.

5. Ceri

Ceri Well-Known Member

I've heard the stories. My sister used to work in peoples homes - observing the behaviour of people with learning disabilities. She decided to do her nurse training and is currently on her 2nd year placement - out in the community.
    I teach children with special needs and can't nip off to the loo when I need to either - so it looks like we'll have to stick to our night time routines!!
    Ceri

6. mommysue

either that or wear nappies or maybe a catheter

7. Ceri

Ceri Well-Known Member

Lol!! Well, if I do have to get up it's a few more calories burning!!
    Must go to bed - bladder will wake me up soon enough!!!
    Ceri

8. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Mommysue do you not sleep? I went to bed last night - I just couldn't keep my eyes open - and here you are posting threads into the wee small hours!!!!:eek::D

9. xdebzx

xdebzx Well-Known Member

I know how that feels lol, I am a community warden (floating support) and some of the houses i visit on my rounds you turn down everything thats offered to you (i.e. cups of tea etc... ) thank goodness for antibacterial handwash i say:D

debs x

1st target get to 10 stone!!
    2nd target get to goal weight - 9 stone

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
    Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)