working away from home

ejgemmag

Im away from home next mon and tues in Edinburgh, its going to be entertaining carting around a travel case with enough fruit and salad to keep me going, we're staying at a premier inn so work have paid for us to have meals there, this will be fun....off i go to investigate

I do this daily, it's bloody embarassing!! But at least I never get hungry and everyone now knows me as "that girl with all the food" which is considerably better than "that fat cow"!

Owww jez. I dont believe that people would think that for a minute ! Your skills would be the things they notice and rate. But get where you're coming from :)

I checked out the menu so going to have the wholewheat pasta n pesto and just syn the pesto up

Aw thanks Jilly, but unfortunately I work in an industry where everyone is a stick and decidedly beautiful. I'm sure people do refer to me as "you know, the chubby one" when they are trying to describe me to someone...not in a malcious way like, just that me being fat is a bit of a defining feature :rolleyes:

Good luck Emma!*

*or Gemma?? Sorry, your username confuses me, I know you've told me before tho :eek:

Gosh I LOVE Edinburgh! I have to take so much to work it's embarrassing, so unless you have luggage restrictions take a much larger case than you need and pack it with your essentials, make an excuse that you couldn't use your small case (not a lie you couldn't, cos you needed to put food in!).

Back