Working back a SIN syn!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Caramelle, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Caramelle

Caramelle Full Member

Hello ladies,

So I did really well on my camping weekend sticking to my syns except for Sunday lunch at a fancy pub where I couldn't resist going for a delightful choc brownie pud! I'm actually not regretting this as I made a concious choice to have it as I was on my holiday, and promised myself to exercise a bit extra in return. I live a VERY sedate lifestyle (!) but I actually went out for a 30minute brisk walk with bits of very gentle jog after I got home yesterday, and hoping to do an activity today also! I'm suffering from a neck injury so I am very limited to what I can do, but I want to be good coming up to Wednesday W-I!

Question to you guys: Do you ever do the same? Have a sin-syn and try to work it back over next few days? How do you do it?

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    Hiya

i think at some point we all do this hun. your doing great, well done on not indulging more if you were on holiday! it is very doable to still have a loss! good luck xx

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I had one of those days thursday, I went out on my kids nursery trip, and it was raining and the only cover was the cafe that wouldn't let me have my SW packed lunch in there, so I ended up having a satay, and a cheesecake. I didn't feel guilty for it, but I DID feel extremely bloated for a couple days, and to me it wasn't worth it.

However, since thursday, i've been doing the wii every day (instead of 3 times a week), been swimming every day, and eating more super speed foods. Hopefully it will be enough for WI tomorrow!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just put it down to having something that I chose to eat and move on. I dont reduce my syns, but I do try to make conscience effort to drink a bit more water and eat more super speed foods.

6. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Its flexi synning and totally allowed - As long as I stick to plan the rest of the time I still get good losses and think if I didnt have a little blurb now and then i wouldnt be me!!

7. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I agree with Moomin, be 100% til WI, up the exercise as well and you'll still get a good loss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.