Working back a SIN syn!

Caramelle

Hello ladies,

So I did really well on my camping weekend sticking to my syns except for Sunday lunch at a fancy pub where I couldn't resist going for a delightful choc brownie pud! I'm actually not regretting this as I made a concious choice to have it as I was on my holiday, and promised myself to exercise a bit extra in return. I live a VERY sedate lifestyle (!) but I actually went out for a 30minute brisk walk with bits of very gentle jog after I got home yesterday, and hoping to do an activity today also! I'm suffering from a neck injury so I am very limited to what I can do, but I want to be good coming up to Wednesday W-I!

Question to you guys: Do you ever do the same? Have a sin-syn and try to work it back over next few days? How do you do it?

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Hiya

i think at some point we all do this hun. your doing great, well done on not indulging more if you were on holiday! it is very doable to still have a loss! good luck xx

I had one of those days thursday, I went out on my kids nursery trip, and it was raining and the only cover was the cafe that wouldn't let me have my SW packed lunch in there, so I ended up having a satay, and a cheesecake. I didn't feel guilty for it, but I DID feel extremely bloated for a couple days, and to me it wasn't worth it.

However, since thursday, i've been doing the wii every day (instead of 3 times a week), been swimming every day, and eating more super speed foods. Hopefully it will be enough for WI tomorrow!

I just put it down to having something that I chose to eat and move on. I dont reduce my syns, but I do try to make conscience effort to drink a bit more water and eat more super speed foods.

Its flexi synning and totally allowed - As long as I stick to plan the rest of the time I still get good losses and think if I didnt have a little blurb now and then i wouldnt be me!!

Back