Working out and burning more cals than eating

I would just have a chicken breast... Keep ur pallet cleansed and It will fill u up... Don't worry
X

I too would just have the chicken breast, at least you know you are safe with that hun x x

where would I be without you two ladies! xxx

KFC??? Burger King???? lol x x

I would say Pizza Express, followed by McDonalds, TGI Fridays, Subway and Prezzo lol xxx

Or a couple of scrambled eggs? Do them in a non-stick pan without added fat.

I would say Pizza Express, followed by McDonalds, TGI Fridays, Subway and Prezzo lol xxx

I'll get my coat!!! And one in a larger size for when we have finished!!! pmsl x x

Good plan Su :)
Thanks for your suggestion Sandra!

What did you do in the end Mirjam? Did you have the chicken breast, and was it good? :drool:
Of course what I meant to say was :yuk: much prefer my shakes any day ha!!
Good luck for tomorrow and get your pharmacist told about their shoddy Saturday opening hours! :)

Paula x

I did have chicken last night and it tasted good but I wanted a nice, big juicy steak lol x

So, how did it feel to "stray" with the chicken? And are you finding it OK getting back to the shakes? Did you pick up your shakes today?

Have you had your first weigh in yet? How did you get on?

Ohhh lots of questions, sorry! Just keen to know how you got on!

Paula x

Tuna in springwater is another excellent choice and since it comes ready weighed and counted (same cals as a shake even!) you can slot it in without much thought hehe I'd be lost without my tuna I have to admit =x

what about tuna in brine? I've got a cupboard full of the stuff!

It felt great to eat normal food, too bad it wasn't a steak :D Shifted 10lbs so well shuffed!

So can you eat tuna instead of having a shake?

Mirjam, that is amazing! Well done!!!! Oh I'm really pleased for you!

I think I would only turn to tuna in really exceptional circumstances, because I know it would send me down the slippery slope, "a little bit of this won't hurt" etc. I mean after all this is a Total Food Replacement plan and you know it works, just look at your 1st wi!

Keep up the good work chick!

Paula
xx

Thanks Paula! Yeah, I wouldn't just eat tuna, better not to eat at all.. I agree with you x

Wow mirjam!! That's brilliant and you were worried :) that is fab - so pleased for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't eat tuna in brine, it contains salt. However, in a situation where you are just desperate to eat, a tin of tuna in springwater is all protein, no carbs, same cals as a shake and doesn't knock you out of ketosis so in an emergency it fits very well into the diet and is so bland it doesn't trigger the urge for food in general.

Just something to consider if you add in tuna or any other source of protein whilst doing this diet - the body is very clever, and if it's not provided with adequate carbs, and lots or protein, it can and will convert the protein to carbohydrate. You may think this isn't possible. It sounds a lot like the old wives tale of muscle turning to fat if you stop exercising (which of course absolutely can't happen). I didn't believe it until I researched it when I started Lipotrim last year, but it's a well known fact in many body building circles. Google 'body converting protein to carbohydrate' and do a little research for yourselves ;)

So, essentially, if you do eat on top of your shakes, your body may end up doing this. This in turn will take you out of deep ketosis - maybe out of it altogether, could set of hunger and cravings, and could well be the slippery slope for you. Then again, you may get away with it and be fine :)

If you eat it instead of a shake, then again, you may take the protein levels to high, but also you will be missing out on essential nutrients.

Not saying either way is the right way or wrong way. We all have to make a decision that is right for us, but just wanted to add an extra piece of info in here :)

xx

Back