working out food on sf

blonde8

This may sound odd and I may also have trouble explaining but just wanted to know how you would work out something that is already pointed to fit in with sf ie say for example I brought a weight watchers made up wrap with tuna and salad surely the tuna would be free so the points would be less. Also say a ready meal that was chicken based for example the chicken would be free so how would we work out the rest or is that not any way of doing that. Hope I've made some sense x

As far as I am aware you can't count pre-prepared foods as SF, so would just have to count the normal PP. If anyone else does know a way of calculating things differently I would be very interested as I did wonder how you work out if a food not listed is SF or not (such as some types of ham etc).

Hmmm well I get your theory as they do that on slimming world!

If I had a prepacked salad! And it was all SF I normally don't point it! But I point ready meals!

But I hear ya....the tesco light choices chicken in tomato sauce meal. If you look on box every ingredient is SF! Yet I'd still point it! Seems silly!

I guess it encourages us to cook food from fresh!

Back