Working out pro points

divide the calories by 40 :) its worked everytime i've tried it whoop whoop xxx

Yeah dividing calories by 40 works pretty well for me too, always round up though just in case, and try and check properly if you can. I use it as a simple assessment of whether to buy something or not.

If its something fatty or carby then up by one after dividing (and after rounding). If its protein-filled then the division should be right after rounding... This is what I've found so far using this technique anyways lol x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Pardon a dumb question, I hadn't seen that way of 'guesstimating' PP before, do you just divide the cals in the portion by 40 to give the points or is it really that simple? !

M and M said:
Pardon a dumb question, I hadn't seen that way of 'guesstimating' PP before, do you just divide the cals in the portion by 40 to give the points or is it really that simple? !

That's exactly it! And round up or down depending on whether remainder is above or below 20. It _usually_ works. Every so often things are 1pp above that estimate (say really carby things or fatty things for instance) but its worked for me almost every time hon! :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

i gave up using the wheel thingy after one day :/ lmaooo it does work so i'm sticking to it xxx

Thanks so much! Shame they don't tell you that at WW, I would never have known if I hadn't found this great site! Time to retire my tedious cardboard wheel ;>)

M and M said:
Thanks so much! Shame they don't tell you that at WW, I would never have known if I hadn't found this great site! Time to retire my tedious cardboard wheel ;>)

They don't tell you cuz they want you to buy the expensive products lol :)

Back