Working Solution

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Hi
Does anyone do the working solution here, adding the 400 cal meal? I am thinking of swapping to the simple solution as i am finding it hard when i feed the kids not to steal bits. I am still in ketosis but i feel guilty. Anyone have any thoughts, suggestions or advice. Also what kind of losses would i expect?
Cheers

Last edited:
I'm going onto the WS on Saturday. I managed to lose 28lb on it last summer at a rate of approximately 2lb a week.
I know what you mean about the temptation when cooking. I'm still making all the meals for my 5 kids and husband and am having to be really strict with myself when I'm tempted to pick. When I did WS before I got my own meal chopped and ready to cook before I started on theirs so that if I couldn't stop the urge I could just pick at a few of my own chopped veggies.

Good luck if you go onto WS or SS, hope it goes Ok.

Hi
Does anyone do the working solution here, adding the 400 cal meal? I am thinking of swapping to the simple solution as i am finding it hard when i feed the kids not to steal bits. I am still in ketosis but i feel guilty. Anyone have any thoughts, suggestions or advice. Also what kind of losses would i expect?
Cheers
It's up to you how quickly you want to lose it, I love Justgina's tip, and as she says she has lost on it before.
I just want to ask one little question though. Before the diet, when you were putting on weight, did you pick when you were cooking then ??? I know I did and probably most of us Foodies do. The reason I ask this is because , the thing about abstinence is it does give you the opportunity to assess your relationship with food and highlights habits like this that don't help. If you picked before when you were eating normal+ calories then it's not the diet that's making you pick now, it's just your habit that you've always done and maybe it's why you put on weight and is the thing that you need to change to prevent you putting it back on again. Abstinence gives you the chance to look at this and change the habit. If you feel healthy on total, then why not decide that just for three days you will not pick at all and congratulate yourself for doing so. It's not deprivation, it's making a plan for what you want and sticking to it. If after three days you wish you had picked and regret not doing it then go onto WS. If however after three days you are glad you didn't pick, feel you have achieved something and are glad you stayed total, then you will know for sure which is the right path. I just think it might be a bit of a false belief that if you have a bit more food you will be alright. I just say this because for me , before the diet, it seemed no matter how much I ate it was never enough and that's because it wasn't my body needing food it was my mind wanting comfort that actually food can't provide. I hope you don't mind me saying this, I totally sympathise with you and hope you continue with our achievements.

Its definately habit. I know it and i think i might try the three days with no picking from tomorrow as i have already picked today. I think it would aslo be good if i had a shake before i start dinner as i always feel a bit peckish and having the shake will dampen the cravings. thanks

Back