worried about a bad loss....*food mentioned*

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
well i was bad yesterday and after 2 days worrying that i wouldnt be able to get my shakes (CD just had a baby) i fort whats the point and had pasta and lamb for dinner then a yogurt for afters :( the second i finished she called, im gutted that i ate it but i put it behind and today i have been 100% and i have my WI tomorow morning im so worried that im only going to have lost 1 or 2 lbs + it is my TOTM :cry: ive got no chance!!

I have had so many hiccups and I'm sure with my track record I have more to come.

Don't dwell on it what's done is done, look forward to the following week.

i wouldn't worry. you've been 100% today. it doesn't sound too bad what you ate but you might feel a little hungry.

Oh honey, please dont beat yourself up about it, the main thing is to draw a line under it and move on. I was also naughty once and had a meal, but still managed to lose 7 pounds. I realised what I'd done, and drank extra water the next day. Dont let this stop all the hard work you've done! Looking forward to hearing your weigh in results tomorrow :grouphugg:

Hope your weigh in goes OK.. And don't worry about it - its done , it happened, and you can't change it.just focus on moving forwards. I used to get really stressed and a friend of mine gave me some good advice - she said - Can you do anything about it? If you can do it, if you can't stop worrying - there is nothing you can do about it. I find that really helps when i am getting worked up about something.

Even if this weeks loss is a bit down it will pick up again and you will soon be there.

Good luck

Kelly, it may not be as bad as you think, glug the water and keep going, just because you had a wobble doesn't mean you are off the wagon, you are still holding the reins !

Good Luck hun xxxxxxxx

Put it behind you and start again, a lil blip is all it is. Good luck in your weigh in today x

Back