• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

worried about a bad loss....*food mentioned*

S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well i was bad yesterday and after 2 days worrying that i wouldnt be able to get my shakes (CD just had a baby) i fort whats the point and had pasta and lamb for dinner then a yogurt for afters :( the second i finished she called, im gutted that i ate it but i put it behind and today i have been 100% and i have my WI tomorow morning im so worried that im only going to have lost 1 or 2 lbs + it is my TOTM :cry: ive got no chance!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
i wouldn't worry. you've been 100% today. it doesn't sound too bad what you ate but you might feel a little hungry.

S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh honey, please dont beat yourself up about it, the main thing is to draw a line under it and move on. I was also naughty once and had a meal, but still managed to lose 7 pounds. I realised what I'd done, and drank extra water the next day. Dont let this stop all the hard work you've done! Looking forward to hearing your weigh in results tomorrow :grouphugg:

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
Hope your weigh in goes OK.. And don't worry about it - its done , it happened, and you can't change it.just focus on moving forwards. I used to get really stressed and a friend of mine gave me some good advice - she said - Can you do anything about it? If you can do it, if you can't stop worrying - there is nothing you can do about it. I find that really helps when i am getting worked up about something.

Even if this weeks loss is a bit down it will pick up again and you will soon be there.

Good luck

charley24

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Kelly, it may not be as bad as you think, glug the water and keep going, just because you had a wobble doesn't mean you are off the wagon, you are still holding the reins !

Good Luck hun xxxxxxxx

S: 15st6lb C: 13st13lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st7lb(9.72%)
Put it behind you and start again, a lil blip is all it is. Good luck in your weigh in today x