Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Worried about weigh in tommorow.. :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Clarey Mary, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Clarey Mary

Clarey Mary Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My week three weigh in is tomorrow.. and im worried!.. my own scales say i have gained from last weeks weigh in... which i just dont understand!... i havent done anything out of the ordinary... i have had some tiny bits of chicken in my soups some nights.and one day i had some meat for lunch.... but my CDC said this was o.k as i could do SS+ which includes a 200kcal meal everyday... im in Ketosis.. i have checked... the only thing i can think of is im a bit (*cough*) bunged up!.. so i have taken some senekot... but even after thats shifted it wont be a massive weight loss week.... :( just feeling a bit crap that i have wasted £30 on a week of not losing without knowing why!.. anyone help.. ??

Also any advice on not being so hung up and dependant on weigh days.. i am a bit obsessed... i get really scared and nervous.. and am worried that when i stop getting "weighed" i will mess it all up... :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi,
    Have you been measuring yourself? Just because you're not having a big loss this week doesn't mean you're not losing inches.
    I've had quite a slow weight loss for the last few weeks but the fat is definately disappearing as i'm dropping in dress sizes.

4. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    I have funny weight losses too...gain a pound (even when I have been fabulously good) and then lose four pounds overnight.
    The body is a funny old thing...give it time to adjust and try not to worry too much.
    You can't not lose weight on the tidgy amount of calories you're eating...so give it a few weeks before you start worrying.
    If you do have a small loss or stay the same this week...you will probably have a stonker next week.
    Keep up the good work...don't give in and you will be at goal before you know it.
    Good luck x

5. Clarey Mary

Clarey Mary Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks..i will measure myself in the morning and... just been reading all the atkins threads.. and they all seem soooo much more happier doing that... :( God i need to stop wingeing!.. and pull my finger out!... right... time to set myself a goal i think!!!!... :) then im having a week on Breakfast - Tetra, Lunch - Bar and a Soup for Dinner.....

6. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    How did you get on with your WI?

7. Clarey Mary

Clarey Mary Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Not to bad... i lost 2lbs which is o.k... but i also discovered that i was doing SS wrong... i have been having a bit of chicken some days and missing a pack and on one of the days i even missed 2 packs... so she explained about being on the lowest line of calorie intake anyway with 3 packs.. so not having all of them means my body drops to low and starts holding on to everything i put in.. as it thinks im starving myself!... makes sense!... also TOTM... :) so happy that i can do this week properly! ;) x

8. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Diet:
    Weight Watchers... woop woop
    Good luck... 2lbs is still a good loss! Better than STS and next week you'll prob see an even BIGGER loss! It's all onwards and downwards with the lbs! :) xx

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done :talk017:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.