Worried About WI =(

philly_x

I've had a really strict, relatively good week. I allowed 70 syns in total (30 to cover any hidden fat in mothers day dinner - which i over estimate to be safe). and I didnt drink this week either which I normally do every weekend!

Plus ive eaten LOADS of fruit, and ive done 30 mins on biggest loser or wii fit 5 days out of 7, and 15 mins on 1 day as well.

I've been feeling like ive done well and lost at least a couple pounds, however this morning my * week started and ive been feelin fat and bloated all day and I'm SO upset!! :cry:

I put on 3.5lbs last week (my own fault), hence the punishing strict week and if I STS or dont lose a lot after sacrificing so much this week I think its going to be a huge blow to my motivation and I really dont want that to happen!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just needed to rant I guess!

But even if you do gain or sts it not real weight as it your * week so it won't count! Go in with your head held heigh because you know why your weigh in might be off....but just think of next week especially if you keep up the good work of being really good! double good weight loss to look forward too! chin up hun x x

Oh don't get upset about it :( you'll be fine, if you've done all you said then you've done a fab job and should relax, stressing yourself out might have a bad effect so just do something you enjoy and let it slip your mind a bit x

How did you do? X

ah thanks everyone! I lost 2.5lb :D :D :D

I've had weeks where ive done less work and drank and still lost 2lb...but its a lot better than 1lb so im happy! x

So i've just been thinking, looking at my P.A.T graph online. If I hadnt put on that 3.5lb, I could be about 3.5lb lighter by now easily! Which would put me 3lb away from club 10!!

Its definitely taught me a lesson and I guess I'm kind of glad it happened! Its currently predicting me losing another stone and a half from now at end of december!! Definitely dont want to carry on putting on!! x

Well done! You just never know what's going to happen!

All that worrying for nothing!!!

Glad that you got a good loss and that you are feeling more positive with things Hun...you will get that goal and before December!!!

Back