Worried for tonight

Pink_Princess

Have a night out tonight. I am going to drink and have a meal with friends, i havnt been out in 5 months as i have a baby and i dont want to lose myfriends. However i am really worried i will struggle to get back on the horse tomorrow.

Any advice?

have chicken and salad and dont drink alcohol..... apparently even just one drink can make you feel ill for several days , so not worth it
boring isnt it lol

Yeah I'm afraid either eat some carbs and come out of ketosis for your drink or eat sensibly and dont have a drink!!! Its not forever hun!! : ) X

I would have some chicken salad and allow yourself some diet coke. U won't come out of ketosis and you will feel soooooo righteous tomorrow.

slinky1131 said:
I would have some chicken salad and allow yourself some diet coke. U won't come out of ketosis and you will feel soooooo righteous tomorrow.

If you drink diet coke you very well might come out of ketosis. It's not something you should drink if you're in ketosis.

If you must have something then coke zero is ok - not likely to find that in a pub though...

Really?! I've always been fine with any diet drinks! Suppose everyone is different. I thought it was only carbs that brought u out

Well I did not know that and perhaps
I've just been lucky. This is the first time I've avoided all carbonated drinks-I just feel water is better for me.

Im back. I blew it. Fresh start timorrow ... :-(

Back on it tomorrow :-( i knew this would happen.

Back