Worried!!

Daiseydoo

is looking forward
:confused::confused: Hi guys,
Its my 2nd weigh in tommorow morning and I have the feeling I havent lost a fig this weekl I haven't been weighing myself cause I always get diff readings but i actually feel bigger than i did last week.
I was wondering why weigth loss is so much less in the second week really and am I just being paranoid for nothing.
Sorry to whinge its just that i'm feeling a bit upset today as i've been so good this week :cry:

Hang in there Daisydoo ....these doubts affect us all. If you have been following the plan you will get the results.....try and look at the bigger picture and chill. Wether it's this weigh in or next the pounds will come off.........I think most people have 'fat' days too.........try and ignore the thoughts, keep occupied...check out everyones weightloss to reassure yourself that it will happen for you too. I have a feeling you will have a good weigh in!

Oh yes, we're all still hounded by those dreaded "fat" days! But you WILL lose if you have been following the plan. And if it's not a great loss this week, it will be the following week. Just stay positive! xx

I will try thanks girls fingers crossed for tommorow xxx

Oh I hear that time & time again....'I've been good - but dont 'feel' any slimmer this week' then they hop on the scales & BANG goes 3 or 4 lbs...:p

Follow your plan hunny & the diet will do its bit! :D

Good Luck for your WI!!! :)

debs xx

Back