worried!!

vickim

Hi all

I collected my exante this morning and on day 1. Very worried as to how well i'm going to do. I did slimming world last year and lost 1.5 stone but have put it all back on again. Doing Exante because I don't want to take 5 months to lose it again. I'm a bit worried because on Fri night i'm going out and will be having a few drinks. Is this going to ruin the whole plan? I'm planning to go straight back on the next day and continue for 3 weeks. I'm then going away for weekend so will allow myself to eat in evenings. Hoping I will have lost a bit of weight by then :confused:

Hi hun,

I too am worried about starting...hopefully starting Friday. Im simply worried because i know i fail so easily. This time i want to do it more than ever! so im praying i have the will power to stick to it.

With regards to drinking...Cant you just maybe start Saturday instead? You will be fine! Just the first few days to get through thats all ;)

xx

Hi all

I collected my exante this morning and on day 1. Very worried as to how well i'm going to do. I did slimming world last year and lost 1.5 stone but have put it all back on again. Doing Exante because I don't want to take 5 months to lose it again. I'm a bit worried because on Fri night i'm going out and will be having a few drinks. Is this going to ruin the whole plan? I'm planning to go straight back on the next day and continue for 3 weeks. I'm then going away for weekend so will allow myself to eat in evenings. Hoping I will have lost a bit of weight by then :confused:

To be honest if youre going out as soon as Friday youre probably better waiting and starting on Saturday. You cant drink alcohol when youre in ketosis, for one thing. Youll only just be starting to get into ketosis and your body getting used to things and then youll be eating and drinking. The first few days are the hardest and your potentially going to have to do that twice. Youre only talking about 2 days so why not just cut back on carbs tomorrow and Friday and then start properly on Saturday

It sounds like Starlight & Dietkitty are giving you good advice there. You would do better to hold fire until after your night-out just don't go overboard & then you will be able to start properly hopefully hangover free & able to commit fully to the plan.

Yeah i agree start sataday no good wasting your food packs , Good luck .

Back