Extra Easy Worrying

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Last week i lost nearly all my holiday gain so was really pleased. i have stuck to the plan this week and on Saturday i had a flexi day as we were in London for a work do. The problem is i am really worried i have undone some good work. I had a flapjack, a rice crispy square and an ice cream before lunch, then dinner was pasta with creamy mushroom sauce, white bread roll, roast lamb, gravy, roast potatoes and greens, and a massive portion of chocolate bread and butter pudding, then for dinner i had pizza. I got back on it yesterday and i plan to for the next couple of days till Wednesday weigh in but i'm worried and it's causing me to think about saying "blow it" and eat badly. I just need some reassurance i think?
:cry:

Just get back on plan hun, don't just blow it cause of a day, you know you lost most of your holiday weight when you got back and this is just a blip. Stay on plan and i'm sure you haven't done too much damage. Good luck for this week x

Worrying isn't going to change what the scales say but if you get really stressed out over it it may make you more likely to go off the rails. So just chill out and accept that what will be,will be.

It's fine to have a few flexi days, and believe me I've had a few lately but you probably shouldn't expect a loss on those weeks, the whole point of them is too keep you in control for the days you have "off plan" and you can hopefully stay the same that week as long as you get straight back onto plan.
As the others have said, you can't undo what's been done, so don't worry too much, just stick to it now.
Good luck hun.xx

My consultant would say,

"Did you enjoy it? Yes? Well that's all that matters then. With SW you can have your fun and still know that you'll be able to carry on losing weight...Because you've found a plan that works. Now get back on plan!".

Wow, I've made her sound pretty good.

Now you wouldn't throw a bouquet of flowers out because of one bad bloom would you? Chalk it up to experience, ok so target may come a week later, but what's a week in the rest of your life?
Pull your shoulders back and start again! You know it makes sense!

I agree with every one else here. One bad day doesn't spell the end. Climb back on that wagon and chalk it up to experience. Good luck

Scan Bran cake is your punishment for eating bad food. I hereby sentence you to a whole entire scan bran cake and no other syns for the day! :p

Back