Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Worst case scenario

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daydreambeliever, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Daydreambeliever

Daydreambeliever Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am feeling absolutely terrible today-I am on day 3, and was fine for my first 2 days. However-I'm doing this, and other than the voices in my head constantly telling me to eat-there is nothing to put me off!!
    What I would like to know is: is this normal-to feel worst on day 3? Will it go away? REALLY? And, as the title says:what could the worst case scenario be? Has anyone ever felt bad the whole way through? It won't stop me-but I want to be prepared!!
    Hope this makes sense-one of my symptoms today is not being able to make sense-I sound drunk, apparently, not slurring, but words in wrong order or context...:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daydreambeliever

Daydreambeliever Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh- I should also say that I had a bad nights sleep-I am such a dormouse, and never cope well on too little...so probably not all CD!!

4. doingthisforme

doingthisforme Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    snap ! im to on day three and just had to snack on chicken and turn it into a ss+ day. Im feeling worse as the day goes on but i keep thinking its not as bad as i thought it was going to be, and probably not as bad as trying to go shopping and nothing fits.

Praying day 4 and energy kicks in soon

5. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    keep going , sipping the water once ketosis happens you will feel loads better,and first weigh in you will be delighted! x

6. nikkinack

nikkinack One 100% day at a time!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (SS/SS+)
    Ditto. Am on day 5 feeling great. Thought it would never happen. But it does, so stick with it! Paracetemol a bath and an early night will really help. Keep drinking your water and if you need to have a ss+ day, then go for it!

Really worth it, and were here if you need anything! X

7. lancsgirl

lancsgirl yummy mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I was the same and into day 4 I was too, water water water if you need a nap have one I had early nights on day 3 and 4 day 5 I was fab! Keep going your almost there!

8. determinator

determinator Banned

I always find day 3 horrendous ... and then by days 4 and 5 .. I feel great .. keep going it WILL get better :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.