Worst days

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
My worst days are def Wednesday and Saturday. which means for me every three days somehow I feel like I need to eat something. wednesday coz I'm off work and sat coz I'm usually out and about running around!
What days are the worst cd days for you?? The days you know if you don't watch it you could eat an entire cow or something?

The day before my period...every month without fail.

I have to literally take myself upstairs to bed v early with Sky tv otherwise id easilly eat everything 'sweet' in my kitchen

The day before my period...every month without fail.

I have to literally take myself upstairs to bed v early with Sky tv otherwise id easilly eat everything 'sweet' in my kitchen

LOL, with you there, MrsE. As I quite often forget when it's TOTM, it sometimes takes me a while to figure out what's going on. :doh:

LOL, don't panic, that's not the only time it happens. :D

I very often struggle like crazy the day after weigh in, especially if it appears from the scales that I haven't lost as much as I 'deserved'... :mad: Common sense usually prevails in the end though.

In the past, I have linked feeling extra hungry to being constipated (sorry if that's TMI :D), but when I mentioned it here on the forum before, no else piped up and said, "Me too!" So that could just be me. ;)

Without a doubt mines is Saturdays and Sundays, I find it so hard when DH is here all day eating lovely food :(

Plus Saturdays we used to ALWAYS have a curry, so I am strugling with that and every Sunday without fail (and i still do) make a roast dinner for the family!! That is my biggest test of all and I hate doing it!!!

Mon & Tues because I don't work on those days and, unlike the weekend when the family chaos keeps me active, it is quiet and the kitchen is too close by. Only got back into CD last Wed, so far so good, therefore I'm dreading this Mon & Tues. Maybe having my WI on a Tuesday will keep me in check.

My worst day is Friday i think. It is the day before my weigh in and sometimes it's like... something in me just tries to make me sabotage myself before my weigh in.. I never do tho but still its always around Fri that my willpower is tested.. then after weigh in on Sat im fine again

For years I had a theory it was just TOTM as I'd binge almost two weeks to the date before and I really didn't binge in those first two weeks. Then I binged one week after TOTM :p In all seriousness, I feel the change in my hormones and cravings do get worse. On a few days on 810+ during PMT week/fortnight/whatever I'd eaten all my packs and food by afternoon. I just wanted that food in my stomach feeling, then I was happy. Not a healthy behaviour but hey ho...

On that note, I'm writing this as I eat my dinner and I'm in maintenance. No, not a late lunch, my dinner. I am hungry today and though I have my mantra below 'just because I want to eat, doesn't mean I have to' in that week before TOTM, I do sometimes eat my meals earlier, not always but enough to keep me happy without feeling like I'm spinning out of control or not sticking to my plan.

Back