Worst days

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by enlightenme2, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My worst days are def Wednesday and Saturday. which means for me every three days somehow I feel like I need to eat something. wednesday coz I'm off work and sat coz I'm usually out and about running around!
    What days are the worst cd days for you?? The days you know if you don't watch it you could eat an entire cow or something?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The day before my period...every month without fail.

I have to literally take myself upstairs to bed v early with Sky tv otherwise id easilly eat everything 'sweet' in my kitchen

4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    LOL, with you there, MrsE. As I quite often forget when it's TOTM, it sometimes takes me a while to figure out what's going on. :doh:

5. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think i may have a prob thencoz it doesn't need to be TOTM!!

6. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    LOL, don't panic, that's not the only time it happens. :D

I very often struggle like crazy the day after weigh in, especially if it appears from the scales that I haven't lost as much as I 'deserved'... :mad: Common sense usually prevails in the end though.

In the past, I have linked feeling extra hungry to being constipated (sorry if that's TMI :D), but when I mentioned it here on the forum before, no else piped up and said, "Me too!" So that could just be me. ;)

7. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Without a doubt mines is Saturdays and Sundays, I find it so hard when DH is here all day eating lovely food :(

Plus Saturdays we used to ALWAYS have a curry, so I am strugling with that and every Sunday without fail (and i still do) make a roast dinner for the family!! That is my biggest test of all and I hate doing it!!!

8. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    But check you out!!!! 24lbs in 3 weeks! That def is some achievement!

9. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Wednesday cause it's usually my day off and OH's too. And the whole week before my TOTM :(

10. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Mon & Tues because I don't work on those days and, unlike the weekend when the family chaos keeps me active, it is quiet and the kitchen is too close by. Only got back into CD last Wed, so far so good, therefore I'm dreading this Mon & Tues. Maybe having my WI on a Tuesday will keep me in check.

11. Xypher

Xypher 2010 - Year I get slim :)

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.92%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My worst day is Friday i think. It is the day before my weigh in and sometimes it's like... something in me just tries to make me sabotage myself before my weigh in.. I never do tho but still its always around Fri that my willpower is tested.. then after weigh in on Sat im fine again

12. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    For years I had a theory it was just TOTM as I'd binge almost two weeks to the date before and I really didn't binge in those first two weeks. Then I binged one week after TOTM :p In all seriousness, I feel the change in my hormones and cravings do get worse. On a few days on 810+ during PMT week/fortnight/whatever I'd eaten all my packs and food by afternoon. I just wanted that food in my stomach feeling, then I was happy. Not a healthy behaviour but hey ho...

On that note, I'm writing this as I eat my dinner and I'm in maintenance. No, not a late lunch, my dinner. I am hungry today and though I have my mantra below 'just because I want to eat, doesn't mean I have to' in that week before TOTM, I do sometimes eat my meals earlier, not always but enough to keep me happy without feeling like I'm spinning out of control or not sticking to my plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.